In order to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Cornerstone Rentals MGT offices will be closed beginning March 18, 2020 until further notice.
With the rapid progression of the COVID-19 virus, we want to keep communication lines open with you, our valued residents, and let you know what we are doing to help keep our community safe. The health and safety of our residents, our communities, and our team is our first priority.
We want you to know that we are here for you. We will be available by phone and email to serve you! Please note the following:
1. If you would like to view an apartment, we have options that follow social distancing guidelines! In order to protect you and our staff, we have self-show or live video call options available. Please contact us for details!
2. Most services are available on our website www.cornerstonerentalsmgt.com including:
o Submitting maintenance requests
o Renewing your lease
o Communicating with your property manager
o Applying for an apartment or house online
o Signing your lease
o Paying your rent online
3. Rent payments will be accepted online or at our rent drop-box locations. If you need help signing up online or can’t find the drop box, please call your property manager.
4. Please follow the recommendations as set forth by the CDC and your local health authorities. This includes social distancing, cleaning high-touch areas, staying home if you are sick, avoiding touching your face, and practicing good hygiene. Visit cdc.gov for more information.
5. We ask you, our valued residents, to use good judgment. Please stay home if you feel ill or have a cough, fever, or cold. Please limit invitations to guests. If you do feel like you have contracted COVID-19, please practice quarantine measures as set forth by the CDC and contact your health care provider.
6. The best place to find accurate, up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 is the NDDoH website. For further questions related to COVID-19, the public can call the NDDoH hotline at 1-866-207-2880.
We are all in these unchartered waters together. If we pull together, be kind, follow guidelines, and be patient, everyone will benefit. We are hopeful that with your diligence in doing your part and us doing ours, together we will be able to help keep everyone safe during this very challenging time. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!